The Thanksgiving Holiday is traditionally a time to reflect and give thanks for the blessings in your life. Thanksgiving also provides Drexel University with the perfect opportunity to recognize and appreciate you as a commuter and transfer student.
To celebrate, please join us for the 10th Annual Commuter and Transfer Thanksgiving Luncheon. There are two dates you can choose from this year:
- Wednesday, November 14th from noon – 1:30 pm at Baby Blues BBQ (34th and Sansom Streets)
- Thursday, November 15th from noon – 1:30 pm at the Drexel Academic Bistro (Paul Peck Problem Solving Building, 33rd and Arch Streets)
Admission fee: $5.00. This includes a full course Thanksgiving Dinner with Dessert, plus an opportunity to connect with your fellow Drexel students.
To register for the event, please consider the following:
- International Students and Scholars Services will be sponsoring 30 free spots at the November 15th Luncheon at the Academic Bistro. International students should email firstname.lastname@example.org to secure one of these free spaces. Spaces will be given on a first come, first serve basis.
- All other students may register here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dFcwSVpTWEFRenpFekt2ajl4eXcyanc6MQ#gid=0.
First year, undergraduate students will be given first priority.
Name: Office of Commuter and Transfer Student Engagement
- Wednesday, November 14th: Baby Blues BBQ
- Thursday, November 15th: Academic Bistro